We ask that all comments be respectful and polite. We reserve the right to delete comments/block commentators as we see fit. This policy is subject to change without change and was last updated September 16th 2017. If you have any questions you may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
This website/blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials. We feel it is important to disclose the following to our readers:
- The content of our website/blog is source of income it therefore may be used to promote products, services, and other businesses.
- We only promote products/services/businesses that we have/would use/used in our own home in our home and find it beneficial to our readership.
- Products provided by our advertising partners are free of charge however this does not ensure a positive review in any way.
- All opinions of this website are our own. Regardless of payment or not.
- Above all we are committed to the fairness to our readers and do not compromise the truth in order to receive payment.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog, may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- Our number one priority is accuracy and fairness to our readers, and we would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. Ever.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time, research, and ideas. We love and appreciate our readers and make it our goal to be up front and honest with every post we write.
We love it when you share! Please keep in mind that all images and text on this site are property of Family Home Renovation. Feel free to use one or two photos provided that a link back to our original post is included. Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of our images without first obtaining written permission. Pinning is always welcome and appreciated! Thank you!